NAIJA NOMAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NAIJA NOMAD

naija nomad

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

tipsyslim - dancing coz of boredom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wetin?

Wetin?

tipsyslim - dancing coz of boredom Empty
PostSubject: tipsyslim - dancing coz of boredom   tipsyslim - dancing coz of boredom Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 11:37 am

hahaha, tipsyslim na craze gal ooo... she title this video dancing due to boredom when she get everything for her room.. flat screen tv, lappie and telephone...

i wonder wetin she dey lack wey go make her happy, I sure na agba she dey lack. she nor get betta agba wey dey nack her kpekus thats why...lol... when she jam betta agba she will not be bored again and will lose all her dancing steps due to constant nacking...lol... she go start to wey waka like chicken wey break leg....
Back to top Go down
Wetin?

Wetin?

PostSubject: Re: tipsyslim - dancing coz of boredom   tipsyslim - dancing coz of boredom Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 11:42 am

hahaha, anytime I watch this her Lori Le video.. I must laugh... funny craze gal
Back to top Go down
Wetin?

Wetin?

PostSubject: Re: tipsyslim - dancing coz of boredom   tipsyslim - dancing coz of boredom Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 11:48 am

I like the gal sha... she kinda looks cute and fun loving...
Back to top Go down
Wetin?

Wetin?

PostSubject: Re: tipsyslim - dancing coz of boredom   tipsyslim - dancing coz of boredom Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 11:51 am

Wetin?

I don waka... Make I stroll to another side for cyber space coz I am a cyber space perambulator..lol..
Back to top Go down
wale

wale

PostSubject: Re: tipsyslim - dancing coz of boredom   tipsyslim - dancing coz of boredom Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 4:30 pm

NICE ONE. SHE LOOKS SWEET 16, JUST THE WAY I LIKE EM I love you I love you I love you

tipsyslim - dancing coz of boredom Sweet%2016
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tipsyslim - dancing coz of boredom   tipsyslim - dancing coz of boredom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tipsyslim - dancing coz of boredom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NAIJA NOMAD :: ENTERTAINMENT-
Jump to: