NAIJA NOMAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NAIJA NOMAD

naija nomad

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

funny picture

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NEVES IRTH
Admin
NEVES IRTH

funny picture Empty
PostSubject: funny picture   funny picture Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 2:37 pm

funny picture Breast
Back to top Go down
https://naijanomad.darkbb.com
NEVES IRTH
Admin
NEVES IRTH

funny picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny picture   funny picture Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 9:50 am

funny picture Baby_Smoke_Joint
Back to top Go down
NEVES IRTH
Admin
NEVES IRTH

funny picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny picture   funny picture Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 9:51 am

funny picture F71fe768-301f-4af4-8d29-602afcb5ba4b
Back to top Go down
NEVES IRTH
Admin
NEVES IRTH

funny picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny picture   funny picture Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 9:52 am

funny picture Funny-baby-pictures-kissing-a-doll1
Back to top Go down
NEVES IRTH
Admin
NEVES IRTH

funny picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny picture   funny picture Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 9:55 am

funny picture 711d3f0f-7ce1-413e-a7b0-33af439dfddd
Back to top Go down
NEVES IRTH
Admin
NEVES IRTH

funny picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny picture   funny picture Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 9:56 am

funny picture 1
Back to top Go down
NEVES IRTH
Admin
NEVES IRTH

funny picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny picture   funny picture Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 9:57 am

funny picture Funny_baby_pictures_8
Back to top Go down
Wetin?

Wetin?

funny picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny picture   funny picture Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 11:59 am

Is that a real tattoo on that baby? If it is WOW thats so mean.... But nothing crazy Japanese cant do..lol..
Back to top Go down
NEVES IRTH
Admin
NEVES IRTH

funny picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny picture   funny picture Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 12:10 pm

Wetin? wrote:
Is that a real tattoo on that baby? If it is WOW thats so mean.... But nothing crazy Japanese cant do..lol..

i dont think its a real tattoo...that baby wud grow one day, so wht will happen to the tattoo when his skin starts stretching out. i dont thinkl anyone wud put tht kind of tattoo on a baby. but come to think of it, ishan pple dey put tattoo for their pickin body, local tattoo wey even worse pass that one, so u never know... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Wetin?

Wetin?

funny picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny picture   funny picture Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 12:17 pm

NEVES IRTH wrote:
Wetin? wrote:

i dont think its a real tattoo...that baby wud grow one day, so wht will happen to the tattoo when his skin starts stretching out. i dont thinkl anyone wud put tht kind of tattoo on a baby. but come to think of it, ishan pple dey put tattoo for their pickin body, local tattoo wey even worse pass that one, so u never know... Evil or Very Mad

Yeah and I remember now and binis mark their babies body in those days and say it prevents convulsion, do those practices really work back then or it was all due to lack of knowledge?
Back to top Go down
NEVES IRTH
Admin
NEVES IRTH

funny picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny picture   funny picture Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 12:21 pm

Wetin? wrote:
NEVES IRTH wrote:
Wetin? wrote:

Yeah and I remember now and binis mark their babies body in those days and say it prevents convulsion, do those practices really work back then or it was all due to lack of knowledge?

one thing i dont do is doubt pples beliefs, im not really superstitious but the fact that such practices still exist today might mean theres something to it, i dont think its ignorance. yorubas also give their kids tribal marks, i think to ward off evil spirits....

claiming tht such practices are just mere superstitions wud be like saying juju or jazz no be real..
Back to top Go down
NEVES IRTH
Admin
NEVES IRTH

funny picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny picture   funny picture Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 12:23 pm

but if person wan mark my pickin face, na ak 47 i go use take arrange the person.. i know someone who has very prominent facial marks, the girl is fine but people dey tease am anyhow. she swore she'll murder the old woman who gave her the mark if she ever set her eyes on her. i think some facial marks are too extreme. a little subtle one wont do much harm..
Back to top Go down
Wetin?

Wetin?

funny picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny picture   funny picture Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 12:30 pm

NEVES IRTH wrote:
Wetin? wrote:
NEVES IRTH wrote:
Wetin? wrote:

one thing i dont do is doubt pples beliefs, im not really superstitious but the fact that such practices still exist today might mean theres something to it, i dont think its ignorance. yorubas also give their kids tribal marks, i think to ward off evil spirits....

claiming tht such practices are just mere superstitions wud be like saying juju or jazz no be real..

I know but there were some beliefs that never worked and I'd say it was all ignorance for real. But the tribal marks was okay coz back then tribes used it to identify who is who. But that convulsion mark thing men???? I dont think that was real like "laykay laykay giff me white finga" was not real, twas all childs play..lol..
Back to top Go down
Wetin?

Wetin?

funny picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny picture   funny picture Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 12:36 pm

NEVES IRTH wrote:
but if person wan mark my pickin face, na ak 47 i go use take arrange the person.. i know someone who has very prominent facial marks, the girl is fine but people dey tease am anyhow. she swore she'll murder the old woman who gave her the mark if she ever set her eyes on her. i think some facial marks are too extreme. a little subtle one wont do much harm..

No parent dey allow that again oo.. allow make them give their baby facial marks these days of beauty pageant.. even village parents nor go gree coz them beliv say their baby girl fit be miss world one day like agbani... or become supa model like oluchi..lol..
Back to top Go down
NEVES IRTH
Admin
NEVES IRTH

funny picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny picture   funny picture Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 12:38 pm

Wetin? wrote:
NEVES IRTH wrote:
Wetin? wrote:
NEVES IRTH wrote:
Wetin? wrote:

I know but there were some beliefs that never worked and I'd say it was all ignorance for real. But the tribal marks was okay coz back then tribes used it to identify who is who. But that convulsion mark thing men???? I dont think that was real like "laykay laykay giff me white finga" was not real, twas all childs play..lol..

laykay laykay bami laykay, eyatata bami laykay
. tht one na childs play now. but when it comes to dealing with spirits and all, some practices are really potent. u know say african man different from oyibo, wetin go work for african man no go work for oyibo. but practices like female genital mutilation or breast ironing are due to ignorance....i actually respect people who practice afdrican traditional religions in a civilized way. ok b4 white men and arabs came to colonize africa do you think the africans then were savages worshiping satan? i dont think so. i believe africans can preserve their culture and traditional religions and practices by making it more civilized and phasing out the barbaric sides of it.
Back to top Go down
Wetin?

Wetin?

funny picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny picture   funny picture Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 12:39 pm

I don go... I wan go watch champions league for one beer parlour near me... Laters Man........
Back to top Go down
NEVES IRTH
Admin
NEVES IRTH

funny picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny picture   funny picture Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 12:39 pm

Wetin? wrote:
NEVES IRTH wrote:

No parent dey allow that again oo.. allow make them give their baby facial marks these days of beauty pageant.. even village parents nor go gree coz them beliv say their baby girl fit be miss world one day like agbani... or become supa model like oluchi..lol..
some parents still dey do am o... no be cameroonian mothers dey iron their daughters breast till date?
Back to top Go down
NEVES IRTH
Admin
NEVES IRTH

funny picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny picture   funny picture Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 12:40 pm

Wetin? wrote:
I don go... I wan go watch champions league for one beer parlour near me... Laters Man........
ok l8tr
Back to top Go down
Wetin?

Wetin?

funny picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny picture   funny picture Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 1:47 am

Wetin dey? I read all your post and wetin I wan yarn be say... Yes I got your points.. I am not really a spiritual persin but I be christian and beliv in christ maybe thats due to the kian life wey I grow up in na nor dey mak me beliv say things lik juju dey work but I beliv say na wetin u beliv in go work for you... If you be juju persin den na juju go work for you, if you be christian den na christ same as if you be moslem na dat one go work for you..

However Oyibo man way of life is not always the best as they make it seem, I remember when are mama dey breast their babies back then, oyibo man come say dat one nor good for the baby and the mother so make our mama dey use manufactured baby milk for their babies and our mothers changed to it... as time went on after dem don do their research oyibo now came back to say na the former way of breast feeding good pass for both babies and mothers and say manufactured milk nor good.. dem come give am funkified name "Baby Friendly" and westernized it.. whereas dis na wetin our mama don dey do from way back so if you look am well they learn from us too..

I just belive we can learn from each other and no one culture is perfect…
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

funny picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny picture   funny picture Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

funny picture
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NAIJA NOMAD :: GENERAL TALK-
Jump to: