NAIJA NOMAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NAIJA NOMAD

naija nomad

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pointy's Lounge - [The Forum]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Toju

Pointy's Lounge - [The Forum] Empty
PostSubject: Pointy's Lounge - [The Forum]   Pointy's Lounge - [The Forum] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:30 am

The creator of Pointy's Lounge - [The Forum] a girl called Pointy deleted the forum today. The forum grew out of an Oboma thread called Pointy's Lounge. Pointy got deleted on Oboma for the wrong reasons, the moderator was trying to delete the clone but mistakely got the real ID. Oboma have a lot of clones that mess up the forum from time to time and I was one of the clones too but never amongst the Pointies clones.

Why did Pointy delete her forum that was just two weeks old? I think she did it coz of personal reasons but honestly I was not expecting she will delete the forum so soon. I spent a few times on the forum as a character called Toju and it brought back some of the old Oboma characters that went away. A lot got registered and starting threading. Pointy's Lounge (the forum) would have been the next big thing if it stayed and become even bigger when BBA3 starts in August. Some things that would have become great die before they get the chance and I guess Pointy's Lounge the forum, I one of those things.

Whenever I think of Pointy and Pointy's Lounge both the Oboma thread and forum, This song is what plays on my mind, Plain White T's - Hey There Delilah

Pointy the character as I saw her was a controversial I don't give a fuck girl with a soft heart and that's what made people like her so much coz though she was really troublesome and a pain in the ass to most forumist but she showed care to all that no one close will show, she was very passionate with so much affection and love that forumist could not help but to fall for the charm of this controversial girl and they all got very close to her sharing with her their personal lives coz they know she is the only one that will truly understand.

Pointy was nicked name Phèdre by a forumist called Solar Storm and when I looked up what Phèdre means, it is a dramatic love tragedy by Jean Racine and this is exactly what Pointy represents, a love tragedy. She left a thank you note on Oboma to thank all forumist after the shot down and none took it well which makes Pointy who she is and thats a Mixed and Mysterious Chic and makes her story a true tragedy coz she left when her followers which I was one of needed her the most. BBA3 is around the corner, I pray we get to see Pointy again in all her GLORY.
Back to top Go down
NEVES IRTH
Admin
NEVES IRTH

Pointy's Lounge - [The Forum] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointy's Lounge - [The Forum]   Pointy's Lounge - [The Forum] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 11:32 am

why the hell did pointy shut down her forum?????????????? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://naijanomad.darkbb.com

Pointy's Lounge - [The Forum]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NAIJA NOMAD :: ENTERTAINMENT-
Jump to: