NAIJA NOMAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NAIJA NOMAD

naija nomad

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WORDS AND PHRASES

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NEVES IRTH
Admin
NEVES IRTH

WORDS AND PHRASES Empty
PostSubject: WORDS AND PHRASES   WORDS AND PHRASES Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 3:20 am

wetin dey?: whatsup?
how una dey?: how are you guys doing?

i wan wakka: i want to go

which kind wahala be dis?: what kind of trouble is this?
Back to top Go down
https://naijanomad.darkbb.com
jassy

WORDS AND PHRASES Empty
PostSubject: This is very nice of you.   WORDS AND PHRASES Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 5:53 am

Being that by brain is slow in learning languages,but with your helping hand,I will def study (pick) one or two in pidgin.Thank you. sunny
Back to top Go down
NEVES IRTH
Admin
NEVES IRTH

WORDS AND PHRASES Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORDS AND PHRASES   WORDS AND PHRASES Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 5:54 am

jassy wrote:
Being that by brain is slow in learning languages,but with your helping hand,I will def study (pick) one or two in pidgin.Thank you. sunny

hey jassy my sister. wetin dey? why do you want to leave oboma?
Back to top Go down
NEVES IRTH
Admin
NEVES IRTH

WORDS AND PHRASES Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORDS AND PHRASES   WORDS AND PHRASES Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 6:01 am

e be like say im nor dey online now: it seems hes not online now
u fit see am again sha: you might see him/her again though

and driver just dey look us:
and the driver was just staring at us

and she just dey laugh all tru: and she was laughing all through
they no give am enough bar?: they dint give him enough money?
Back to top Go down
jassy

WORDS AND PHRASES Empty
PostSubject: Hahah,   WORDS AND PHRASES Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 6:04 am

Irth so your here.nice place to hide oooo.How do i replay to your thread like you replied to mine? Anyway i tire from Oboma,una fight day and night.to much fight,to much stress for me.
Anyway this is nice work you have here,will enjoy reading once i have time.
Back to top Go down
Wetin?

WORDS AND PHRASES Empty
PostSubject: WORDS AND PHRASES   WORDS AND PHRASES Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 6:05 am

Ogogoro = Local Gin

Kpom = Weed

Monkey Tail or "Mokite" = Local Gin fermented with Weed for up to seven days. (for instant highess) lol
Back to top Go down
NEVES IRTH
Admin
NEVES IRTH

WORDS AND PHRASES Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORDS AND PHRASES   WORDS AND PHRASES Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 6:07 am

jassy wrote:
Irth so your here.nice place to hide oooo.How do i replay to your thread like you replied to mine? Anyway i tire from Oboma,una fight day and night.to much fight,to much stress for me.

click the quote button above the post and youll rely in quote. but if u sign up [register] itll be better.
Back to top Go down
NEVES IRTH
Admin
NEVES IRTH

WORDS AND PHRASES Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORDS AND PHRASES   WORDS AND PHRASES Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 6:09 am

Wetin? wrote:
Ogogoro = Local Gin

Kpom = Weed

Monkey Tail or "Mokite" = Local Gin fermented with Weed for up to seven days. (for instant highess) lol

wetin, wetin dey sup? thnx for ur contribution. abeg sign up make we dey yan. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wetin?

Wetin?

WORDS AND PHRASES Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORDS AND PHRASES   WORDS AND PHRASES Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 6:41 am

Pidgin English is the best form Nigerians use in expressing ourselves because with Queens English? We cant really express all our extreme emotions like when we are extremely happy, sad or in love. Toasting a girl in pidgin is the best form of chatting her up.

Which is why you will see a 9ja will speak pidgin in that extreme moment no matter his educational qualification. Even if the person is a professor. lol

We have so many Pidgin words for one Queens English word and we invent words everyday. Most words are from the streets and are invented by the common man so Pidgin grows everyday.
Back to top Go down
Wetin?

Wetin?

WORDS AND PHRASES Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORDS AND PHRASES   WORDS AND PHRASES Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 6:52 am

Like I said earlier we have so many Pidgin English words for one Queens English word so I am going to start with what I like best, which is "Weed".. lol

WEED

- Gbana
- Igbo
- Kpom
- Kpoly
- Kpo
- Kwe
- Morocco
Back to top Go down
Wetin?

Wetin?

WORDS AND PHRASES Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORDS AND PHRASES   WORDS AND PHRASES Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 7:21 am

I go come back later, streets dey call me. Im Out...........
Back to top Go down
NEVES IRTH
Admin
NEVES IRTH

WORDS AND PHRASES Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORDS AND PHRASES   WORDS AND PHRASES Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 8:03 am

jassy wrote:
lol...it vseems that oboma forum is cursed. ive never been on any forum where the members hate each other so much. i believe all the beef started from bba2, with the richard/ricki fans vs tatiana or ricihana fans farao
Back to top Go down
jassy

WORDS AND PHRASES Empty
PostSubject: Oboma   WORDS AND PHRASES Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 8:47 am

And Oboma will not get better,seems the people enjoy fighting than making peace,what supprise me is that,they complain when they all them names,but once clones get out,they complain that its boring.Jassy is confused and Shocked,Anyway its a nice feeling to stay away and just read what others write,hahaha,very crazy,esp Webmaster,Lol that ass guy is damn good in writting,he nail stright on the head.hahah
Oh and the Carmeroonian girls,bwa ha haaa! do they read this? i want to know if they read what they posted and what was posted to them,if it will make them laugh or get mad? There is nothing funny like reading what you posted here.
lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
NEVES IRTH
Admin
NEVES IRTH

WORDS AND PHRASES Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORDS AND PHRASES   WORDS AND PHRASES Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 8:51 am

jassy wrote:
And Oboma will not get better,seems the people enjoy fighting than making peace,what supprise me is that,they complain when they all them names,but once clones get out,they complain that its boring.Jassy is confused and Shocked,Anyway its a nice feeling to stay away and just read what others write,hahaha,very crazy,esp Webmaster,Lol that ass guy is damn good in writting,he nail stright on the head.hahah
Oh and the Carmeroonian girls,bwa ha haaa! do they read this? i want to know if they read what they posted and what was posted to them,if it will make them laugh or get mad? There is nothing funny like reading what you posted here.
lol! lol! lol!

lol...you mean if the cameroon girls read what i posted on oboma? i bet they did....ill continue with them here soon, but i hope they dont invade my site with their foul mouths. breast ironing...lol its real, i dint make it up Laughing
Back to top Go down
NEVES IRTH
Admin
NEVES IRTH

WORDS AND PHRASES Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORDS AND PHRASES   WORDS AND PHRASES Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 9:03 am

local gin

tesh
ogogoro
akpe
shekpe
kain kain
monkey tail or mokite [mixed with igbo]
Back to top Go down
NEVES IRTH
Admin
NEVES IRTH

WORDS AND PHRASES Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORDS AND PHRASES   WORDS AND PHRASES Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 9:31 am

jassy wrote:
lol! lol! lol!

thats not gonna be easy for an oboma addict afro
Back to top Go down
NEVES IRTH
Admin
NEVES IRTH

WORDS AND PHRASES Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORDS AND PHRASES   WORDS AND PHRASES Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 9:40 am

Wetin? wrote:
Like I said earlier we have so many Pidgin English words for one Queens English word so I am going to start with what I like best, which is "Weed".. lol

WEED

- Gbana
- Igbo
- Kpom
- Kpoly
- Kpo
- Kwe
- Morocco

my guy, u na heavy kporist...lol bom bom

that brings us to another word.

someone who loves to smoke weed alot is called:

kporist
kwerist
igbobian
Back to top Go down
wale

wale

WORDS AND PHRASES Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORDS AND PHRASES   WORDS AND PHRASES Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 2:07 pm

NICE ONE. ME I GO SEE IF I FIT COME UP WITH SOMETHING SOON.....I DEY COME, MAYBE TOMORROW. RIGHT NOW I DON TIRE
Back to top Go down
wale

wale

WORDS AND PHRASES Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORDS AND PHRASES   WORDS AND PHRASES Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 2:20 pm

I DON WAKKA lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
English

WORDS AND PHRASES Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORDS AND PHRASES   WORDS AND PHRASES Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 1:27 pm

wetin dey my 9ja peeps? pointy in da house blazin morocco .... jassy u dey make wahala on oboma but u nor waka shaa..shey u see am loungers chit chatting happily in anoda bar? wetin, u dey complain well well...but pidgin be nor good in queenstown na u be professori ? get wiff da program abeg english be jus as easy to study

...lol..jus showin support for the moderator ....i dey go com lata...if nepa don take light oooo
Back to top Go down
NEVES IRTH
Admin
NEVES IRTH

WORDS AND PHRASES Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORDS AND PHRASES   WORDS AND PHRASES Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 3:14 am

English wrote:
wetin dey my 9ja peeps? pointy in da house blazin morocco .... jassy u dey make wahala on oboma but u nor waka shaa..shey u see am loungers chit chatting happily in anoda bar? wetin, u dey complain well well...but pidgin be nor good in queenstown na u be professori ? get wiff da program abeg english be jus as easy to study

...lol..jus showin support for the moderator ....i dey go com lata...if nepa don take light oooo

na wah o, pointy wey be the daughter of queen elizabeth don dey nak pidgin pass some naija people. kai, this one suprise me o. abeg pointy u too much, i go holla u for the lounge soon.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jassy

WORDS AND PHRASES Empty
PostSubject: What?   WORDS AND PHRASES Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:56 am

English=Pointy
Pointy=English,Lol,Lol,Lol
Abi,wentin dey yarn here? Jassy de make no wahala,but peeps dey make wahala on me,whetin u dey expect from me?Me to watch and kiss ass? Shocked Naaaaaah,okay okay,okay i waka for good.Happy now?am go come chit chatt in your lounger,nice accent there,like kiss dick,fuck pussy and and and.I love it lol!
Back to top Go down
NEVES IRTH
Admin
NEVES IRTH

WORDS AND PHRASES Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORDS AND PHRASES   WORDS AND PHRASES Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 5:01 am

jassy wrote:
English=Pointy
Pointy=English,Lol,Lol,Lol
Abi,wentin dey yarn here? Jassy de make no wahala,but peeps dey make wahala on me,whetin u dey expect from me?Me to watch and kiss ass? Shocked Naaaaaah,okay okay,okay i waka for good.Happy now?am go come chit chatt in your lounger,nice accent there,like kiss dick,fuck pussy and and and.I love it lol!
hi jassy, u no wan register for my site? abeg no kiss ass o, its not good....anyway how r u? and whos tht fake jassy on oboma? any ideas?
Back to top Go down
jassy

WORDS AND PHRASES Empty
PostSubject: What?   WORDS AND PHRASES Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 6:45 am

Irth,for what use is it,if i register and i dont post? see,better am not a member but i can post.Between i would have registered,but most of you 9jas are very stupid,am sorry to group you,but when i read what peeps like KILLA write,That i visit your site coz i need to suck your cock,Fuck to me thats sick,sick,and sick,Its like they try to bring all there fuckin words out of there bloody mouth to stop me chatting,I run away from Oboma,not becoz i was scared of any ass,but coz i was tired of bitching fights day and night,
Like thats not enough of there drama,they clone to be Jassy,is that fun? OMG!!! thats the devilish thing i have ever seen in my life,i wouldnt mind if they fake to be me and abuse me whatever they want,but using my name to abuse other peeps,calling Alyx that she look like a man,abusing Shoop,OMG!!! and Shoop took it that its me Sad ,see thats very,very bad for one to act like that,cousing trouble and hate between people and me,while they laugh there ass off. No Btw i really dont wanna know who the fake pig Jassy or Jassys.I only have one wish,if i can pay for that animal one way ticket to HELL. lol!
Back to top Go down
NEVES IRTH
Admin
NEVES IRTH

WORDS AND PHRASES Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORDS AND PHRASES   WORDS AND PHRASES Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 11:38 am

jassy wrote:
Irth,for what use is it,if i register and i dont post? see,better am not a member but i can post.Between i would have registered,but most of you 9jas are very stupid,am sorry to group you,but when i read what peeps like KILLA write,That i visit your site coz i need to suck your cock,Fuck to me thats sick,sick,and sick,Its like they try to bring all there fuckin words out of there bloody mouth to stop me chatting,I run away from Oboma,not becoz i was scared of any ass,but coz i was tired of bitching fights day and night,
Like thats not enough of there drama,they clone to be Jassy,is that fun? OMG!!! thats the devilish thing i have ever seen in my life,i wouldnt mind if they fake to be me and abuse me whatever they want,but using my name to abuse other peeps,calling Alyx that she look like a man,abusing Shoop,OMG!!! and Shoop took it that its me Sad ,see thats very,very bad for one to act like that,cousing trouble and hate between people and me,while they laugh there ass off. No Btw i really dont wanna know who the fake pig Jassy or Jassys.I only have one wish,if i can pay for that animal one way ticket to HELL. lol!

jassy i understand wht u mean. i hardly log on to oboma myself, tht place sucks and all the cloning has got out of hand.....pointys lounge was alot better but i dont knw why she deleted her forum. anyway, dont take them clones too serious, life goes on..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WORDS AND PHRASES Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORDS AND PHRASES   WORDS AND PHRASES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WORDS AND PHRASES
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NAIJA NOMAD :: LEARN PIDGIN ENGLISH-
Jump to: