NAIJA NOMAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NAIJA NOMAD

naija nomad

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RHYMZO SLEEPS WITH KEFEE INSIDE VOCAL BOOTH

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wale

wale

RHYMZO SLEEPS WITH KEFEE INSIDE VOCAL BOOTH Empty
PostSubject: RHYMZO SLEEPS WITH KEFEE INSIDE VOCAL BOOTH   RHYMZO SLEEPS WITH KEFEE INSIDE VOCAL BOOTH Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 3:41 pm

RHYMZO SLEEPS WITH KEFEE INSIDE VOCAL BOOTH EyhCSI4g
RHYMZO SLEEPS WITH KEFEE INSIDE VOCAL BOOTH Kefee

Those who have listened to the song explained to us that it’s nothing to write home about as it’s more damaging than anything else in the world.
This office can not authoritatively explain if there was a kind of amorous affair between the Branama songster, Kefee and Rhymzo but what we can admit is that there is more to the whole brouhaha than meets the eye.

In a fact-finding mission, this reporter was at the office of the Alex Music at Gbemisola Street off Allen Avenue, Ikeja area of Lagos but was informed that Kefee was not around. A couple of minutes later, the beautiful Kefee called this reporter and commented about the saga that is becoming hotter by the day between Rhymzo and her husband.

“I am surprised to hear that Rhymzo recorded a song which he said he slept with me inside a vocal booth, something must really be wrong with him upstairs. I actually don’t want to be dragged into this matter but the way he’s going about it now, I think I really have to show him. Which vocal booth did he sleep with me? When? These are supposed to be the question to ask him. I don’t blame him anyway; it’s the ‘stuf’ he takes that is affecting his brain. I don’t have time to trade words with a copycat like him” were her words.
We shall keep you posted as event unfolds.

http://www.modernghana.com/movie/2041/3/RHYMZO-SLEEPS-WITH-KEFEE-INSIDE-VOCAL-BOOTH[i]
Back to top Go down
wale

wale

PostSubject: Re: RHYMZO SLEEPS WITH KEFEE INSIDE VOCAL BOOTH   RHYMZO SLEEPS WITH KEFEE INSIDE VOCAL BOOTH Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 3:45 pm

NA WAH O. BUT TO TALK TRUE, AS FAR AS SAY YOU NO MARRY VIRGIN, E MEAN SAY PERSON GO DON PISS PUT BEFORE, ABI NA PEOPLE DON PISS PUT BEFORE. ABEG NO BE TODAY YANSH DEY BACK JARE lol! lol!

ME SEF FOR NO MIND BLOW THE SMALLIE, ABEG OGA RHYMZO I HAIL U.
Back to top Go down
Wetin?

Wetin?

PostSubject: Re: RHYMZO SLEEPS WITH KEFEE INSIDE VOCAL BOOTH   RHYMZO SLEEPS WITH KEFEE INSIDE VOCAL BOOTH Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 1:17 am

Interesting but this is what I will call another publicity stunt on the part of Rhymzo.. Truth is Rhymzo don lose e skills thats why e det result to such antics. Even if you slept with her must you make a record about it? Na only e don sleep with the girl before?

If Rhymzo think say na this kind stunt e go take sell records, na bad plan.. Naija nor dey feed on this kind publicity they shy away from it and the artiste goes down and wishes he never did such a thing.. If e wan diss why e nor diss Alex himself? Why drag the wife into it? It is rather foolish if you ask me..

Rhymzo word of advice work on your skills man and make good music, you used to be hot when you released Rock and Roll but what happened? You let it get to your head abi? Arrogance dont sell music in 9ja, humility and skills does. E be like say u nor see wetin happen to Eedris. Where is Eedris today? the boy don humble and the last interview i saw him on TV, Eedris say na only e cause e wan dey fit now and e wan concentrate on his music.. so the boy don learn lesson wey 9ja teach am..

Rhymzo, I see you as the next student of 9ja. 9ja go flog ur yansh well well...lol.. coz e be like say u go be hard learner.
Back to top Go down
NEVES IRTH
Admin
NEVES IRTH

PostSubject: Re: RHYMZO SLEEPS WITH KEFEE INSIDE VOCAL BOOTH   RHYMZO SLEEPS WITH KEFEE INSIDE VOCAL BOOTH Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 3:28 am

reminds me of the album wey he do some years back 'punks funeral' wey he dey curse kaha for nine tracks Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://naijanomad.darkbb.com
wale

wale

PostSubject: Re: RHYMZO SLEEPS WITH KEFEE INSIDE VOCAL BOOTH   RHYMZO SLEEPS WITH KEFEE INSIDE VOCAL BOOTH Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 9:34 am

LOL, E BE LIKE SAY HE WAN TURN NAIJA 2PAC. 'YOU CLAIMED TO BE A PLAYER BUT I FUCKED UR WIFE' Sleep

THE TRUTH BE SAY THAT KIND BEEF NO DEY SELL FOR NAIJA. MAKE THE GUY TRY ARRANGE HIMSELF.
Back to top Go down
wale

wale

PostSubject: Re: RHYMZO SLEEPS WITH KEFEE INSIDE VOCAL BOOTH   RHYMZO SLEEPS WITH KEFEE INSIDE VOCAL BOOTH Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 9:39 am

wale wrote:
RHYMZO SLEEPS WITH KEFEE INSIDE VOCAL BOOTH EyhCSI4g
RHYMZO SLEEPS WITH KEFEE INSIDE VOCAL BOOTH Kefee

Those who have listened to the song explained to us that it’s nothing to write home about as it’s more damaging than anything else in the world.
This office can not authoritatively explain if there was a kind of amorous affair between the Branama songster, Kefee and Rhymzo but what we can admit is that there is more to the whole brouhaha than meets the eye.

In a fact-finding mission, this reporter was at the office of the Alex Music at Gbemisola Street off Allen Avenue, Ikeja area of Lagos but was informed that Kefee was not around. A couple of minutes later, the beautiful Kefee called this reporter and commented about the saga that is becoming hotter by the day between Rhymzo and her husband.

“I am surprised to hear that Rhymzo recorded a song which he said he slept with me inside a vocal booth, something must really be wrong with him upstairs. I actually don’t want to be dragged into this matter but the way he’s going about it now, I think I really have to show him. Which vocal booth did he sleep with me? When? These are supposed to be the question to ask him. I don’t blame him anyway; it’s the ‘stuf’ he takes that is affecting his brain. I don’t have time to trade words with a copycat like him” were her words.
We shall keep you posted as event unfolds.

http://www.modernghana.com/movie/2041/3/RHYMZO-SLEEPS-WITH-KEFEE-INSIDE-VOCAL-BOOTH[i]
HAHAHAHA! WHICH STUFF BE THAT? NA COCAINE? BECAUSE KPOM NA HERBAL MEDICINE E NO DEY AFFECT BRAIN O.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RHYMZO SLEEPS WITH KEFEE INSIDE VOCAL BOOTH   RHYMZO SLEEPS WITH KEFEE INSIDE VOCAL BOOTH Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RHYMZO SLEEPS WITH KEFEE INSIDE VOCAL BOOTH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NAIJA NOMAD :: GENERAL TALK-
Jump to: